Monday 27 June 2011

Pauline Bailey: Spaces in Between

Audiences' response to my work have been very positive. Being here has been a fantastic experience and far exceeded my expectations for the piece. An example of some feedback included:

"I think it's a fantastic idea in a beautiful space. The children being able to get involved is great! can't wait to see it finished, should look stunning".

"I was more interested in watching everyone else but would have secretly loved to have spent several hours in peace tracing every single view outside. I imagine it would become quite addictive".

As the piece developed I've decided to change the title to 'Shifting Perspectives' because that's part of the process required in order to trace what you see through the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment