Sunday 26 June 2011

Mark Carroll: THE NEW ARRIVAL

Saturday 25th June 2011

I began my journey by walking from the Langhorne Garden Hotel straight into town, during the beginings of my walk fellow artist Dan Aluk accompinied me and took phtographs and recordings some of my journey.

Whilst in town I went to The Cube,The Bouverie Place shopping centre and numorous arts spaces in and around the High Street.

I recieved a lot of attention from people within the arts and the general public, which encouraged a positive intereaction of enquiries, with me explaining the purpose of my journey. Also walked along the beach front engaging with the locals and handing out A5 leaflets to inform them further about me, The New Arrival, comming out of my comfort zone and doing something I have never done before has turned out to me a real positive for me.

See images below:




No comments:

Post a Comment